Top 10 Christmas Gifts Toddler Moms (and Dads) Would Kill For
|December 13, 2013||Posted by Jennifer under Mommyhooddom|
I took a poll and the results are in. (Drum roll, please!) Moms and dads of toddlers everywhere have spoken! They don’t want perfume or socks! They don’t need coffee pots (actually they do) or tool sets! They don’t care about gift cards!!
What they really want are gifts they can use! They want to live in harmony with their toddlers. Harmony, not discord. Peace and love. Peace and love, baby.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect gift for the parents of a toddler, here are the Top 10 Christmas Gifts Toddler Moms (and Dads) Would Kill For, in no particular order.
1. When the toddler pulls the Christmas tree ornaments off for the 400th time, Mom would love a tube of Liquid Nails.
3. For obvious reasons, Mom would appreciate a sippy cup with integrated GPS.
8. When she wants 2 or 3 feet of privacy in the bathroom herself, she needs a toilet with an Anti-Toddler Magnetic Force Field.
9. Because she can’t protect them all the time, Mom needs the Anti-Toddler Magnetic Force Field Collar for the dog and cat.
10. To make her life a million times less frustrating, she needs Toddler Closed Captioning.
Merry Christmas Fellow Toddler Lovers!!
What else do you want for Christmas?